SystemSURE Plus is the next generation of the world’s best-selling SystemSURE II ATP hygiene monitoring system. This new system uses state-of-the art electronics with improved functionality, but still maintains its small hand-held design and affordability.
How does the SystemSURE Plus work?
In conjunction with the Ultrasnap and Aquasnap testing devices, SystemSURE Plus measures adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacteria, yeast and mold cells. Residues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. When left on a surface, residues can harbor and grow bacteria, cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm and many other problems that can compromise product quality. Microbial contamination contains ATP, but in small amounts. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced. When ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena’s unique, liquid-stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap testing device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The system measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
Assessing the cleanliness of a surface immediately after cleaning ensures contamination has been removed. Depending on the industry, this system will help product quality, extend product shelf life, prevent cross-contamination, enable immediate corrective action and/or avoid recalls. ATP hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface or water, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by large Blue Chip companies along with medium and small-sized businesses for measuring the hygienic status of surfaces and water in order to ensure product consistency and safety.
View the Food and Beverage video.
View the SystemSURE Plus virtual demo.
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Ensures product quality and extends product shelf life
- Optimizes chemical/sanitizer usage
- Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
- Protects brand and reputation
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Simple to use – three step test
- Lightweight, handheld and durable
- 250 programmable test points per test plan
- 20 programmable test plans
- Alphanumeric ID of locations
- Stores 2000 results
- Programmable user IDs
- Self-calibration at startup
- Detects down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP